Help Me Decide
Hold Open - A door closer arm with the capability of holding the door in the open position until manually closed.
Parallel Arm - Arm is mounted on the push side of the door and the arm assembly extends almost parallel to the door. In the closed position, there is very little or no hardware projecting beyond the frame face in most situations. This may be beneficial in vandalism-prone areas.. Due to the geometry of the arm it is approximately 25% less power-efficient than a regular arm application.
- AF86P- Tri-packed standard arm for regular, top jamb and parallel arm mount.
- DS - Heavy-duty parallel Door Saver Arm with integral cushioned opening function. Non-hold open arm. Arm is non handed.
- DST- Hold Open Heavy-duty Door Saver parallel arm with thumb turn hold open. Arm is non handed
- FHP - Friction Hold Open Arm. Provides a hold open function between approximately 90 degrees and 180 degrees of door opening (conditions permitting). With PA hold open bracket.
- S-DS- Spring Stop Door Saver Parallel Arm. Heavy-duty parallel arm with spring assisted dead stop function.
- S-DST - Hold Open Spring Stop Door Saver Parallel Arm. Heavy-duty Hold Open parallel arm with spring assisted dead stop function.
- SPA - Super Parallel Arm. Heavy-duty parallel arm