Help Me Decide
Hold Open - A door closer arm with the capability of holding the door in the open position until manually closed. Hold Open arm door closers are not permitted to be used on fire door assemblies.
Parallel Arm - Arm is mounted on the push side of the door and the arm assembly extends almost parallel to the door. In the closed position, there is very little or no hardware projecting beyond the frame face in most situations. This may be beneficial in vandalism-prone areas.. Due to the geometry of the arm it is approximately 25% less power-efficient than a regular arm application.
- REGULAR ARM - Non-handed arm mounts hinge side or top jamb. Parallel arm bracket required for parallel arm mounting.
- REGULAR ARM with parallel arm bracket for out swinging doors.
- HOLD-OPEN ARM - Optional, non-handed arm mounts hinge side, top jamb or parallel arm (Parallel arm bracket required ).Hold-open adjustable at shoe.
- CUSH-N-STOP Arm (CUSH) - Optional, non-handed parallel arm features solid forged steel main arm and forearm with stop in soffit shoe.
- H-CUSH-N-STOP Arm (HCUSH) - Optional non-handed parallel arm, provides hold-open function with templated stop/hold-open points. Handle controls hold-open function.