Qualified Hardware's Scholarship For Dedicated Students
For over 97 years our company has delivered excellent service to our customers.
Our dedication to our work, our team, and our customers is what has kept us in business for so long.
Qualified Hardware believes in hard work and a drive to succeed, and understands that even the most dedicated and hardworking students are not always able to complete their education due to the financial hardships they face.
Considering the current financial climate for students in the US, we want to help by offering a scholarship to a candidate who is an example of a hardworking, dedicated student.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are required to have a minimum 3.0GPA
- Applicants are not required to have a specific Major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Required Application Details
- Please write a 1000-word-maximum reflective piece detailing your educational journey so far. Explain how your dedication and hard work have impacted your grades and life.
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- Please submit the Qualified Hardware Award form.
How to Apply
Please complete the form with the following information to apply:
Qualified Hardware Scholarship Application
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment - Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
All applications must be submitted by March 15th, annually.
A winner will be selected and notified via email by March 30th.
Additional Scholarship Details
- The winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Qualified Hardware.
- The scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- Questions about Qualified Hardware's Scholarship For Dedicated Students can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The scholarship funds provided by Qualified Hardware will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
- No applicants will be contacted regarding anything other than their application.
- Information pertaining to applicants can be destroyed at their request.
- All information (proof of enrollment, essays, and email) relating to applicants is destroyed as soon as a winner is paid.
- Applicants will not be asked to provide any sensitive information for their application or to claim their award if they are to win the scholarship.
- There is no fee to apply to this scholarship or for the winning applicant to claim their award.
- Applicants retain all rights to their essay.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted essay material must be the original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to Qualified Hardware’s Scholarship For Dedicated Students, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.