Help Me Decide
Hold Open - A door closer arm with the capability of holding the door in the open position until manually closed. Hold Open arm door closers are not permitted to be used on fire door assemblies.
Parallel Arm - Arm is mounted on the push side of the door and the arm assembly extends almost parallel to the door. In the closed position, there is very little or no hardware projecting beyond the frame face in most situations. This may be beneficial in vandalism-prone areas.. Due to the geometry of the arm it is approximately 25% less power-efficient than a regular arm application.
- Standard EXTRA DUTY ARM (EDA) - Non-handed parallel arm features forged, solid steel main and forearm for potentially abusive installations
- HOLD-OPEN EXTRA DUTY ARM (HEDA) - (Hold Open - A door closer arm with the capability of holding the door in the open position until manually closed. Optional handed arm provides hold-open function, adjustable at shoe.
- CUSH-N-STOP ARM (CUSH) - Optional handed parallel arm features solid forged steel main arm and forearm with stop in soffit shoe.
- H-CUSH-N-STOP ARM (HCUSH) - Optional handed parallel arm provides hold-open function with templated stop/hold-open points. Handle controls hold-open function.
- SPRING CUSH ARM (SCUSH) - Optional, non-handed parallel arm for abusive applications features solid forged steel main arm and forearm with spring loaded stop in the soffit shoe.