Help Me Decide
Hold Open - a mechanism within a closer which allows a door to remain in an open position
Parallel Arm - a door closer arm that mounts on the push side of the door and the arm assembly extends almost parallel to the door. In the closed position, there is very little, or no hardware projecting beyond the frame face (in most situations). This may be beneficial in vandalism prone areas. Due to the geometry of the arm it may be about 25% less power-efficient than a regular arm application.
- AF86P - Tri-packed standard arm for regular, top jamb and parallel arm mount.
- DS - Heavy-duty parallel Door Saver Arm with integral cushioned opening function. Non-hold open arm. Arm is non handed.
- DST- Hold Open Heavy-duty Door Saver parallel arm with thumbturn hold open. Arm is non handed
- FHP - Friction Hold Open Arm. Provides a hold open function between approximately 90 degrees and 180 degrees of door opening (conditions permitting). With PA hold open bracket.
- S-DS - Spring Stop Door Saver Parallel Arm. Heavy-duty parallel arm with spring assisted dead stop function.
- S-DST - Hold Open Spring Stop Door Saver Parallel Arm. Heavy-duty Hold Open parallel arm with spring assisted dead stop function.
- SPA - Super Parallel Arm. Heavy-duty parallel arm